Rolling Hills Clinic’s convenient location in Red Bluff provides affordable, quality medical care and dental services to residents of Red Bluff and surrounding communities including Cottonwood, Gerber, Manton, Mill Creek, Mineral, Paynes Creek and Proberta.
Medical Services Performed in Red Bluff
- Family Medicine - Personal medical care for the individual and the family.
- Internal Medicine - Specializing in preventing, diagnosing and treating diseases.
- Pediatric Care - Young patient services provided by our physicians, family nurse practitioners and physician assistants.
- Preventative Care - Learn about our screenings and proactive care plans to keep you healthy
- Physical Therapy - We have highly-trained Physical Therapists on staff to serve your needs.
- Mental Health - Specializing in psychiatric care, counseling, and the diagnosis and treatment of mental health issues.
- Eye Care - We are now proud to offer optometry services.
- Dermatology - Dermatology services are available and provided by trained professionals.
Dental Services Performed in Red Bluff
- Childrens' Dentistry - Dental care just for children by our team of caring dental professionals.
- Family Dentistry - Dental care for the individual and the family
- Periodontal Care - Treating and preventing gum disease
- Other Specialties - Improve the appearance and function of your teeth. Learn about enhancing your appearance through our cosmetic dental options.
- Prenatal Care -Special care is given to pregnant mother’s regarding their prenatal dental care and the proper dental care of their infants and children.
- Orthodontics - Orthodontic treatment is now available for those interested in getting braces.
- Dentures - Our clinic offers production of both partial and full dentures through our in-house Dental Lab.